Hiking in Portugal – Walking in Paradise
With the Walking in Paradise tour our aim is to combine a wonderful stay at our very special guesthouse, 7 kms from Évora, with the discovery of the ever surprising Alentejo. With our guides or by yourself your experience will be elevated to a greater level. In a guided tour you will discover hand in hand with us what it really means to be Alentejano.
You’ll find out your days will be plentiful but also relaxing! And our food… delicious!
During your stay we’ll take you through exclusive hiking trails, local cafés, beautiful historical monuments, artisans and wineries. Each day is different, the mix of different landscapes, the scents in the morning breeze, the sounds of late afternoon beetles and crickets, the golden colours of the summer fields and the wild life that pops up to surprise you will make you feel much more alive.
- Accommodation of your hiking in Portugal tour at typical farm (our guesthouse) with old traditional architecture but all the comfort you need
- Isolated walking tracks, just you and nature!
- Monuments hidden in the middle of nature
- Beautiful trekking in rich landscape
- Conquering castles by foot and feeling like a mediaeval warrior!
- Évora historical centre, classified by UNESCO as World Heritage Site
- Stunning views from Monsaraz Castle over the Alqueva lake
- We have selected the best Self guided hiking in Portugal tours for you